Every employer has a duty to appoint a competent person to assist them in undertaking the measures he needs to comply with relevant UK legislation imposed on them.
We can provide a Health and Safety Consultancy retainer service. This service will provide you with access to competent construction health and safety advice which is a requirement of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
Our retainer packages are set up to provide you with a value for money service, applying reduced hourly rates for consultation as well as including an agreed number of hours work.
You will be able to provide our name to Clients, Contractors and your insurance company as the company who supplies you with CDM and Safety Assistance, which may assists in demonstrating competence and in completing Pre-qualification Questionnaires.
Summary of Services:
- Safety by 286 identified as your nominated Competent Adviser
- Undertake an annual review of your health and safety policy and provide updates as required.
- 10 hours of assistance, which could be used for document reviews, compiling Risk Assessments and Method Statements, Client/design team meetings, liaison with other consultants on your behalf or gaining Safety Schemes in Procurement Accreditations (SSIP).
- Access to our team of CDM consultants and health and safety advisers as and when you require by phone or email.
- Discount on our standard hourly rate
- 25% off our online training courses at www.trainingmadesimple.co.uk
- Provide a Certificate of Membership